Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1...Preparations

I've begun my preparations for my 2013 Project Life album! Yay! My title page is started, I've printed my photos for this week, and I'm still waiting for the release of the Seafoam Kit on Amazon. It is supposed to be next week, so I'll have to keep waiting to really get started.

Here is my plan going forward. I will print my photos for the week on Saturday nights, in order to pick them up on our way home from the grocery store on Sundays. I will spend Sunday putting together the previous week's layout, in each of my 3 albums. Mondays, you can view my weekly spread on my blog! On the flip side, I do have other albums to finish up, so I'll be slowly working on those when I have time.

There are a few exciting things you can look forward to in my Project Life story this year. The first is "Currently"...



I have also decided to participate in Cathy Zielske's Move More, Eat Well 2.0 on Big Picture Classes. Each week, I will be including information about my workouts, step counts, goals, and what I did to work towards moving more and eating well.

I hope you will join me this year, as I embark on Project Life, catching up, and being a healthier person!

No comments:

Post a Comment