Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life Monday ~ Week 4

I have still not completed my Week 2 or Week 3 layouts, however in the interest of staying on top of my Project Life album I am moving forward to Week 4. As I finish up Week 2 and Week 3 I will share them with you.

We had a fairly laid back week this week, but there were some very interesting things that happened...

Full spread with 3 inserts...


As this is the only album I do for our family throughout the year, I tend to add lots of inserts for the pictures that I just had to print but didn't have enough space for in the small 4x6 space. This week I also experimented with Walgreens option to create collage prints. I like how these turned out, however in the future I will do them myself with Gimp.

Left side...



Right side...

*"Hello" Card is from the new Recollections journaling cards at Michaels. 

Fronts of inserts...



Backs of inserts...

Insert 1 is a 6x12 page protector. I love using these when I have one random portrait photo because it allows me to get a few more photos in, along with the ability to be more creative with my inserts. Insert 2 has the extra photos from Wednesday and Saturday, and Insert 3 is my Move More Eat Well weekly insert.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my pages! I hope you enjoyed them, we certainly did!

No comments:

Post a Comment