Monday, January 7, 2013

Project Life Monday

Welcome back!

First, I thought I would share my renewed plan for my 2013 "Project Life" album for my family. I have been spending the past few weeks cleaning and organizing my craft space, really it is a small closet in our house that did not have a defined purpose until this past summer. I have a TON of scrapbooking stuff and a small space, so I need to downsize a bit. Thus, I will not be purchasing a Becky Higgins Core Kit this year; I will be working with items already in my stash! Plus, I have found so many great freebies that I would love to use.

That being said, here is my cover page! I used the SN@P printables and the 2013 Printables from MissTiina.

Week 1: For January, I am using the DCWV Paper Collection Arctic Wishes. I have recently learned how to heat emboss. If you haven't tried it, find some time to learn because it looks awesome.

Week 1 Layout with 3 inserts
This layout has 3 inserts! Insert 1 is from January 2 and 3. I cut down a Design A page protector and placed a photo of the gas price from last week, along with two photos, and journaling, from the dinner I made for our 4 year anniversary!





















Insert 2 is from Saturday's Packers vs. Vikings playoff game. I cut down a Design B page protector and included a picture of my boys in their Packer clothes, some journaling, a picture of my dad's Packer Potato and the final score of the game.

                             
                       


Insert 3 is from my wellness journey. I am participating in Cathy Zielske's Move More Eat Well 2.0 Class at Big Picture Classes. I am including how many steps I took each day during the week, images from my iPod for my walking workouts, and how I have moved more and eaten well during the week.




Here is my left page for the week...

 

and the right page.



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment