Saturday, June 15, 2013

2013 Summer Bucket List

There seems to be a craze recently for making summer bucket lists. My guess is they have been around for a few years, but I seem to be seeing these come up a lot on scrapbook message boards. It got me thinking, maybe I should make one for our family. We have talked about doing many of the things on our list, but never really wrote it down. Most of our list is for our whole family, but there are a couple of things that are just for the adults. Here is our 2013 Summer Bucket List...



I will be documenting these in a small album (Bo Bunny Misc Me! Family Is Binder and Misc Me! 4x6 & 3x4 Page Protectors). I have decided to use Simple Stories' I {Heart} Summer Collection and an assortment of washi tape from my collection to put the album together. I am very excited to get started! I think we are going to have a fun and exciting summer. Please join me on this incredible journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment